Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Email Blogging.

Hi all ...
 
Now that blogger.com is blocked in my company, i've found a better way to blog... i have just enabled in my settings the mail account to my blogger.. now i can just mail all  my blogs directly from my mail. Hope wat i gave in the subject line will be blogs title.. hey can i insert pictures into this mail.. no idea.. anyway lemme try to put one of the pictures as attachment.. and who know it may as well show up in the blog... OK i will attach a chocolate keyboard which i found while wilfing thru the net...
 
By the way.. today morning i spent most of the time in front of my home computer trying to figure out how to mobile blog from my old Samsung X480... there is no much application support in that phone.. so i wanted to send a mail to my blog address from some wap site. i've got GPRS enabled in my phone ... and i tried to figure out some sites.. but finally nothing worked... finally i found a site.. but wen i took that site in my phone.. the phone crashed.. no iDea y it happened.. but mayb too much load on the phone... anyways while the phone was restarting itself.. i went for my morning bath... and there ends my mobile blog !
 
So now i figured out that i could simply email the blog ..but mobile blog would hav been more handy...
 
So see u later.. thts all for this post..
 

No comments: